SERRANO and BRAINE EU projects are co-organizing the workshop “Intelligent operations, security, and acceleration for edge computing” in the IEEE International Mediterranean Conference on Communications and Networking (MeditCom).
The workshop seeks to attract high-quality contributions covering both theory and practice over edge computing. In particular, the topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Security, privacy and data integrity in the edge
- Orchestration of edge resources
- Network and cloud telemetry
- Integrating AI with Edge Computing
- Machine Learning integration with Edge Computing
- Application of AI/ML at the edge
- Edge intelligence
- Applications / VNFs deployed at the edge
- Acceleration of intensive workloads
- Networking programmability at the edge
- Verticals running in the edge
More details available here.